Wolman Road, Chesterhill, Ohio, 43728
Morgan County Ohio land for sale, a secluded 123.462 acres with a one-room off-grid hunting cabin. Enjoy a morning coffee on the partially covered wrap-around porch and an evening hike along the picturesque spring-fed creek flowing through the property. Located just eight miles from 1000’s of acres of Wayne National Forest, only minutes over to the Village of Chesterhill and just over 30 minutes to all the amenities of Athens Ohio. Ready for your next family hunting trip or weekend getaway.
- Mostly wooded providing good wildlife habitat.
- Great opportunity for hunting Whitetail deer and Turkey
- Mix of hardwood and softwood timber through-out
- All owners interest in Mineral Rights transfer
- No active oil or gas leases
- Private setting off a quite maintained township road
- Off-grid cabin, open style, approximately 16x24 with large viewing windows.
- Cabin is wired for electric, can be run by rechargeable battery or generator
- Cabin heated by Wood burner stove
- Water is hauled into the storage tank below cabin, former rain catch could be used.
- Stand up shower in cabin
- Outhouse near cabin, owner using bucket toilet in cabin
- Year-round wildlife water sources provided by Opossum Run Creek
- Topography consists of ridgetops, hillsides, and bottom ground.
- Road frontage on both Wolman Rd and Possum Hollow Rd.
- Owner has had property surveyed
- Parcel # 1000007701
- Currently enrolled in CAUV for tax benefit.
- Annual real estate taxes are $343.