80450 Croskey Road, Cadiz, Ohio, 43907
Great Ohio hunting land does exist. Situated in central Harrison County is this long time, well managed hunting property. With ponds, food plots, elevated box blinds and deer corn/protein feeders, everything is ready for you to go hunting this season. A wildlife abundant property from Whitetail deer and Turkey to Bass and Bluegill in the ponds. With an extensive trail system, this all adds up to a very user-friendly property. Located just 13 miles from Tappan Lake and only 19 miles from the Ohio River, this property is ideal for any hunters or outdoor enthusiasts.
- Gated, gravel driveway
- Public water ran to spigot at driveway entrance
- Electricity available at the road
- Superb sites for a nice country home or getaway cabin
- Large Shipping Container for storage
- Three food plots, planted with turnips and rape or clover and chicory
- Pear and Apple trees in or near the food plots
- Two 1,200lb protein/corn deer feeders
- Two ponds, one is great for swimming or fishing while the other makes for an excellent wildlife watering area.
- Top of the line large elevated Muddy box blind
- Additional elevated box blinds and tree stands
- Prime wildlife habitat from thickets to open fields.
- User friendly with a network of trails for easy access to hunting areas
- Mineral rights have been previously reserved
- Possible Turn-key operation including John Deere tractor and implements with further negotiation
- Second property (Unionvale Rd.) that includes a cabin, 103 acres, that is also for sale in a separate listing, great opportunity to buy two excellent tracts of land