0 Shurtz Road Tract 2, New Plymouth, Ohio, 45654
Super nice 20-acre tract in Northern Vinton County just a few miles from the Hocking County line. Located approximately 7 miles from Ash Cave, 11 miles to Old Man’s Cave in the Hocking Hills, 14 miles to Lake Hope State Park and within minutes of 1000’s of acres of Wayne National Forest.
- Rolling topography with nice views to the east.
- Mostly wooded with three acres of open ground.
- Mature timber with very large hardwoods throughout.
- Located on a scenic and well-maintained Twp. road.
- Multiple building sites each offering seclusion.
- Perfect investment property for cabin rentals.
- 560’+/- of road frontage on Shurtz Rd. with good access.
- Easy access to residential electric service.
- New survey recently completed.
- Small spring-fed wildlife pond.
- Real Estate taxes are to be determined.
- Mineral rights are included with no active oil/gas leases.
- Additional acreage available.
- Many possibilities from investment to hunting and recreational.
- Minor deed restrictions apply.