Twp. Rd. 136 SE Tract 6, New Straitsville, Ohio, 43766
Ohio hunting property for sale bordering 1000s of acres of Wayne National Forest. 32 acres of recreational property with no deed restrictions. The topography consists of hillsides, creek bottoms, and a ridgetop leading into a vast very secluded section of Wayne National Forest. Just a short two-minute hike into the national forest you will find a beautiful and very secluded 2-acre pond to use for your recreational enjoyment. The 6-acre ridge-top meadow was most recently a clover plot. A nice elevated box blind and a few ladder stands are ready to hunt. From the deer sign to the recent trail cam pics, there is no doubt that this area will offer outstanding hunting opportunities. Located on a quiet and seldom traveled township road less than 1 mile from the Hocking County line. Just one hour from downtown Columbus and fifteen minutes to all the amenities of Logan, which is the gateway to the Hocking Hills.
- 1000’+/- of township road frontage.
- Public water service is available at the road.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.600323, -82.268500
- New Survey completed in July 2020.
- Property boundaries are marked.
- Monday Creek Township.
- No deed restrictions.
- Owner's interest in mineral rights transfer.
- Additional acreage may be available.