0 Wyllis Hill Road, Pomeroy, Ohio, 45769
This Wyllis Hill Road property in Meigs County towers over the Ohio River, giving you some spectacular views, from the Ohio River valley below to the West Virginia Mountains in the distance. With ponds, a family shelter house, permanent box blinds and deer corn feeders you will be ready to take the family on camping trip or get out hunting this season. A wildlife abundant property from whitetail deer and turkey to bass, bluegill and catfish in the ponds. Just a couple minutes over to the Pomeroy Boat Ramp, making for easy access to the Ohio River. Conveniently located within minutes of the amenities of Pomeroy, from grocery stores and fast food to Fox’s Pizza Den and other restaurants as well as downtown shopping.
- Gated access
- Electricity available at the road
- Hilltop sites with magnificent views for a nice country home or getaway cabin
- Included is an additional trailer/campsite off Nye Ave. with utilities
- Established trail system
- Three ponds that are perfect for fishing, swimming and wildlife
- A shelter house with picnic tables between two of the ponds
- Hardwood trees and many mass-producing trees throughout
- Two easy-access permanent box blinds with deer corn feeders
- Multiple access points to the property
- Prime wildlife habitat from thickets to open fields.
- Owners interest in mineral rights will transfer.