Shurtz Road Tract 4, New Plymouth, Ohio, 45654
Perfect elevated building sites with views from this 19.5-acre tract in Northern Vinton County, just three miles from the Hocking County line. Located approximately 7 miles from Ash Cave, 11 miles to Old Man’s Cave in the Hocking Hills, 14 miles to Lake Hope State Park and within minutes of 1000’s of acres of Wayne National Forest. Benefit from the Hocking Hills region without the high cost of land and taxes in Hocking County.
- Rolling topography with outstanding views to the east.
- Three-acre meadow with choice building site.
- Other choice building sites within the 16 acres of woods.
- Beautiful mature timber with some very large hardwoods.
- Recently opened trails throughout the timber.
- Great area for whitetail and turkey hunting.
- Small wildlife watering hole/pond.
- Located on a scenic and well-maintained Twp. road.
- Perfect investment property for cabin rentals.
- +/-465’ of road frontage on Shurtz Rd. with good access.
- Residential electric service available.
- A new survey recently completed.
- Real Estate taxes are to be determined.
- Mineral rights are included with no active oil/gas leases.
- Additional acreage available.
- Many possibilities from investment to hunting and recreational.
- Minor deed restrictions apply.