0 Hock Hocking Drive, Logan, Ohio, 43155
85.24 Acres for sale in Hocking County just 2.5 miles to US-33. Easy commute to Athens, Logan, and Lancaster. 55 minutes to downtown Columbus.
- Mostly wooded with thickets and wetland areas providing good wildlife habitat.
- According to the deer sign, hunting should be excellent.
- Private setting with secluded cabin or home sites
- Year-round water sources provided by a spring, creek and wildlife pond.
- Topography consist of ridgetops, hillsides and bottom ground.
- Gated access with new ¼ mile long driveway and multiple trails.
- 16’’ BDH and larger select timber recently harvested.
- Domestic owned oil/gas well with mineral rights and free natural gas.
- Property was in the same family for many generations.
- Annual real estate taxes are $2048.