0 Hock Hocking Drive, Logan, Ohio, 43155
Hocking County land for sale just 2.5 miles to US-33. Easy commute to Athens, Logan, and Lancaster. 55 minutes to downtown Columbus. Best per acre price for large acreage anywhere in the county. Miles of trails for ATV riding or hiking with access to all parts of the property. Outstanding views from the two large ridgetops. Nice 1.5-2 acre building site for your cabin or new home. Electric and public water readily available. Excellent site for a large pond or food plots along the western side of the property. Many possibilities and a lot of bang for your buck. Motivated seller.
- Mostly wooded with thickets and wetland areas providing good wildlife habitat.
- According to the deer sign, hunting should be excellent.
- Private setting with secluded cabin or home site.
- Year-round water sources provided by a spring, creek, and small wildlife pond.
- The topography consists of ridgetops, hillsides, and bottom ground.
- Gated access with 1/4mile-long driveway and miles of trails.
- 16" BDH and larger select timber harvested last year.
- Mineral rights included and free natural gas from well on the property.
- The property was in the same family for many generations.
- Annual real estate taxes are $2048.