28620 Lake Logan Road, Logan, Ohio, 43138
SALE PENDING! Hocking Hills Campground for Sale. A 5-acre, well-established Campground that was purchased in 2016 and has been tremendously turned around by the current owners into a nice family campground. Now is your chance to own a Campground in the Hocking Hills, a top-rated Ohio tourist destination. With 2 to 4 Million visitors to the Hocking Hills last year. This year, 2020, has seen sky-high Camper and RV sales, Google it! What a time to get into the Campground business. Easy access on and off US 33 and only 45 minutes from downtown Columbus. Just a minute away from Lake Logan, that has a beach, boat launch and marina with rental boats. Easy drive to all that the Hocking Hills has to offer from going Canoeing on the Hocking River to Hiking and viewing waterfalls at one of the nine State Parks and Nature Preserves, three State Forests, Wayne National Forest and ATV trails, Clear Creek Metro Park and even going out on the Buckeye Trail. A great area for a family campground.
- 60 Campsites with electric available, 10 are Full Hook-Up, 8 are Water, and Electric with additional plumbing already in place.
- 6 Camp Sites with Covers and 10 Campsites with Concrete slabs
- Level Campsites
- Beautiful mature trees and a nice row of pine trees along the road.
- Full hook up, water, and electric and primitive campsites currently offered.
- 30-amp Electric Service
- Nice pole building 24x36 with two man doors and large sliding door. Currently being used as an Office, with additional space for a camp store.
- Gravel Roads resurfaced in 2019
- Covered Outdoor Stage, works well for a weekend of live music
- The pool is an in-ground 14,000 Gallon 16’x32’x3.5’. Perfect for visiting families to enjoy.
- The pool area has a new fence and pool house refaced and painted 2019
- Covered Pavilion near the pool
- Playground with swings, slide, a geodome and more. Great fun for the little ones.
- Field play area with Horseshoes and Volleyball.
- Prime Hocking Hills location on well-known Lake Logan Rd
- Frontage on US 33 and Lake Logan Rd offering great advertising to travelers.
- Clear Fork Creek that feeds into Lake Logan is across the road putting some of the front field into a flood zone. No structures currently in the front area.
- Two Water Wells, one is Health Department approved and one is EPA approved. Well tests done on a monthly basis.
- Two Wastewater dump locations
- Two water pump house buildings with pressure tanks, one new, also provide storage areas.
- 1500-gallon Septic with two leach fields and 500-gallon Dump Station. Both pumped out monthly.
- Bath House building. Private individual restrooms with showers. Five Restrooms one of those is ADA. ADA restroom will need some repair.
- Bath House also has a Laundry Room for Guest use and a Utility room for storage of cleaning supplies.
- Large Container Storage Building.
- Internet currently in the Office and cell phone service are readily available.
- Hocking County Parcel # 020001890200
- New 2020 property appraisal completed and available for review.
- Profit and Loss statements available for Review to qualified buyers.
Listing Agent- Brandon Zelma