0 Brownsville Road, Glenford, Ohio, 43739
Licking County Ohio land for sale. Top shelf property with outstanding views of the rolling hills of Licking County. One of the nicest tracts I have listed this year that offers many possibilities. You will be hard-pressed to find a better building site for your new home or cabin giving you seclusion, privacy, and views for days. Licking County Ohio is rated top in the state for record book whitetail and this property offers exactly that. From the habitat, topography and the abundance of deer sign, it’s easy to realize this is as good as it gets. The hardwoods provide plenty of mast protein as well as cover and forage. Plenty of tillable ground that most recently was planted in corn providing even more groceries for wildlife. If you are in the market for a quality property with a country setting and desirable location, this one is worth viewing.
- 25 acres of tillable ground with income potential.
- 40 acres of wooded areas with a mix of native timber species.
- Berry Run Creek provides a year-round water source.
- 290+/- frontage on Brownsville Rd with gated access.
- A new survey will be provided by the seller.
- Total acreage will be based on the final approved survey.
- Part of parcel # 032-102066-00.000.
- Current CAUV status providing tax reductions.
- Real estate taxes are to be determined.
- Electric and water service are available at the road.
- Mineral Rights will transfer to the new buyer.
- Great location. 1 mile to SR40. 2 miles to I-70
- 45 minutes to downtown Columbus.
- 11 miles to Buckeye Lake.
- GPS coordinates: 39.959226 -82.262931
- Northern Local School District. Hopewell Township.